Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD not working

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Friends, 

I am working on a school project with Adobe Xd and it is not working properly, Not able to copy, paste, update, or even move anything. I am was thinking it might be needed to be updated which I did but still the same problem. Please help if anyone can. 

Thank you, 

Shrunga 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. However, in order to help you, we need some useful information, such as:

1. the version of Adobe XD in use;
  2. the characteristics of your computer;
  3. if this problem occurs with a specific file or with others

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shrunga,

I would like to follow up on your issue. Would you mind telling us if your issue has been resolved? In addition to what Italo said, please check the latest update to your graphic card driver and let us know if that helps.

If it doesn't, please feel free to update the discussion with the information asked. 

We will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines