Highlighted

Adobe XD on a Fire HD 10.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install Adobe XD on a Fire HD 10. It said it was no longer compatible. It used to be. Is there anything I can do?

I installed an earlier version from 2018, but it wouldn't open a newer XD file.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by italosan | Adobe Community Professional

Hi, I'm sorry but if the app is no longer compatible with your device, there's nothing to do. Unless you install the app on another device where it is compatible

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD on a Fire HD 10.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install Adobe XD on a Fire HD 10. It said it was no longer compatible. It used to be. Is there anything I can do?

I installed an earlier version from 2018, but it wouldn't open a newer XD file.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by italosan | Adobe Community Professional

Hi, I'm sorry but if the app is no longer compatible with your device, there's nothing to do. Unless you install the app on another device where it is compatible

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2019 0
FLGator LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I was hoping that Adobe could make it work again on the Fire tablets since they are widely used.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2019 0