• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD opens a white screen XD version(21.1.12.3)

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my XD is on last version but it keep closing, i already uninstall and install all the apps from Adobe Cloud and keep the same problem. What can i do?

The Tittle was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matheu,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble launching Adobe XD. We'd request you to please try the steps mentioned in this article: Adobe XD launches into a white screen on Windows and after trying the solution 1st, please restart the machine.

Please let us know if you're having issues with this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Harshika,

So, i already tried this 3 solutions and the same problem happens.. i'm lost hahaha

I've tried to install one previous version (21.0.12), but same problem.. and i don't know what to do anymore.

Any solutions? haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for trying the steps mentioned in the article, Matheu. I really appreciate your efforts.

In order to proceed further, we will need to investigate the log files on your computer. Please generate log files using the information provided in this document <How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool > After the files have been generated, upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message along with your Adobe ID, location, and phone number. Also send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Please let me know if you face any issues with this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, have you checked if there are any updates available for your OS? Another user had the same problem as you and solved it with a simple OS update. Here you find the thread I mentioned to you: Adobe XD crashes on white screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines