Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD: overlays with a second screen

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I have a scrolling menu which I want to have as overlay. For the scrolling effect I need a second screen (to make an invisible scrollbar because scrolling in elements doesn't work yet) and inbetween those two it works. But if I use it as an overlay above a "normal" screen I can only see the first one and the scrolling effect doesn't work. Do you have an idea what's going wrong or a workaround?

The second thing is I have two elements I want to appear on a screen but one from above and one from the left, so I tried to make it in two overlays too, the first appearing after a click and the second after 0,1 seconds time. The first overlay disappears as the second one starts. Is there something else I could do to get a smooth looking animation?

Thanks and greeting from Germany,

Yuliya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

For who is interested: I have found some kind of a solution.

It won't look as smooth as I want it to look but I'll just do the first thing with lots of separate screens (that has worked before too), I just hoped there would be some simpler way to make it.

And for the two overlays coming from different directions I have made the first overlay with auto-animate. It doesn't exactly look like I would like to have it but using the second screen as an overlay only works should be fine for my presentati

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For who is interested: I have found some kind of a solution.

It won't look as smooth as I want it to look but I'll just do the first thing with lots of separate screens (that has worked before too), I just hoped there would be some simpler way to make it.

And for the two overlays coming from different directions I have made the first overlay with auto-animate. It doesn't exactly look like I would like to have it but using the second screen as an overlay only works should be fine for my presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines