• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD post-update, error 1 and export error

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big problems and errors after the update.
I am having serious problems after making the last published update.
I cannot export files or any screen.

I cannot create new links and cannot update existing links.

I'm having a serious problem with my work right now.

Solutions I tried,

- I tried multiple different internet connections. It did not.
- I removed and cleaned the creative cloud and all my applications and reinstalled them. It did not.
- I logged out of the creative cloud. I stopped all the adobe components in the system. I logged in and tried again. It did not.
- I have tried all the solutions for the above error.

Please help, the necessary information is included in the appendix.

TOPICS
Import and export , Open and save docs , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Hi,

I solved the problem by recreating all my work, please provide the necessary arrangements for compatibility in version updates. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Sorry to hear that, Is this issue with specific file or with all the file. If issue is specific to one file can you try copying the document and pasting in new document, renaming the document or can you try solution mentioned in below link

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-1-while-updating-the-local-file-link-in-xd/td-p/111933... . 

Please let me know if this help or still facing the issue.

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vertika, I am having this problem with multiple working files. There was no problem before the version update.

I reinstalled the old version but xd forced me to install the new version.

I tried the solution you sent twice before. I removed and reinstalled all of my adobe cc products, but nothing has changed.

No problem when I create a new file through the new version. I have a problem with my files that I created before updating.

I can't export, new link and link update right now and I'm in an incredibly difficult situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vertica, I need help, please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that the solutions did not work for you. I suggest getting in touch with us directly using this link http://adobe.ly/1PASjLX for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, Please get in touch with our people directly, so they can resolve the problem. I will request the team to check if we can have any workaround for it.

Regards,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I solved the problem by recreating all my work, please provide the necessary arrangements for compatibility in version updates. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines