Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD projects are lost after changing my password

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

my Adobe XD projects disappeared after a password change. Seems they were deleted. I can only see one of my projects on the cloud, which is also empty. All files have disappeared. How can I undo this?

I got a short notification that I don't have access to my files and I have to save the files and close the program. I could not do that but my main project was saved. After that, I had to log in and forgot my password and of course, I changed my password

thx in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mima,

This is definitely a frustrating situation. If those were cloud documents, you may check them here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents 

Have you changed the password of the project link? For immediate assistance, please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can provide you 1:1 support on your issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

the link navigates me where I chatted with support and she said I have to post my problem in the community. What changes if I chat there again?

Thx

Mima

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem. I am not sure what happened there. Is it possible for you to share the Adobe ID with me over a private message so that I can check the case details? I would also like to know if you're working on an enterprise network. 

I will try my best to help you here.

Note: Please share the URL of this post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines