Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD prototype link is loading slow on browser

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fellow XD users, 
I am using Adobe XD for prototyping at work. I am new at this company. i'm the first designer of any kind in a Developer environment. I need to convince them to use prototyping on projects. I'm working on a project were i need to showcase a new feature on a website. It is all vector and has an accordion with selectable buttons which triggers alerts when an button is selected or not.

The functions are pretty simple but I guess because of the different states of the accordion the preview has performance issues. it is really slow. It gets even worst when i share a link to the client and they say it doesnt work and it takes so long to load. I have removed functionality so that it can rather be explaing because the preview is too slow when interacting with the prototype.

I am having a meeting today and they going to ask me why this is happening and I have no answer. 

My question is why is this happening and if it can't handle this then how will it handle mocking up a full website with pictures and animation.

Is there someone that can help me figure out how to make the preview link faster?

My file is attached below too

Please see my link below:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/bd510183-71d3-4c15-90f6-fc0a9cdb6d3f-e802/

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brandon,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Will it be possible for you to share the actual file with us for testing? If yes, please add the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name. We'll also need the version of XD and OS.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines