Exit

Adobe XD publishing error - High Priority

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6

Adobe CC - Adobe for Teams

After the last update for CC, I have been facing issue with publising a project in XD. Tried every possible solutions or methods suggested here at the community.

I tried all the methods mentioned below:

1. Resintalled OS in my macbook and reinstalled CC
  2. Tried using wired connection even though i have a high speed wifi connection which plays 4K videos without buffer. My colleague used my wifi connection and using his macbook he was able to publish my project without any hiccups.
  3. Ignored assets while publishing
  4. Tried the simple design review option
  5. Tried multiple internet service providers
  6. Created a new file with a single artboard and a simple circle.
  7. Copied all artboards from existing project to a new file.
  8. Tried the file locally as well as from cloud.
  9. Tried from office with proxy.
  10. Project files shared with multiple colleagues who were able to publish without any issues. Hence the issue is specific to my system or my CC app

Even after trying all the above mentioned options, i am still getting errors.

The highlight is that it doesnot throw the same error everytime. It shows probably all the errors that are associcated with XD/CC.  Majority of errors are thrown at three common instances when the publish percentage doesnot progress and stays at 50%, when it reaches between 75 - 80 % or when it reaches 99%.

This is absolutely frustrating for me since this has affected my work drastically. Without publish feature, i am forced to send out pdfs of my work files which is a shame considering that we have a licensed copy.

I have had issues in the past with app closing without any notice but i was still able to use the intended function for which the app was created for. But with new updates and new features being implemented, the main functionality or use of this app is getting affected and it has basically become useless.

Requesting a quick resolution to this issue.

Best Regards

Sandeep

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandeep, 

We apologize for the frustration. I see you have tried most of the troubleshooting steps and I find your situation quite critical. I would request you to please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can assist you immediately.

Let me know if you find trouble connecting with our support team.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

Things are not looking good at the moment.

The publish feature started working from around first week of September without me trying out any troubleshooting which forces me to conclude that the issue was with application and not my internet connection or any proxy issues.

Everything was working fine until today morning when there was an update for XD and things have gone haywire.

To be very frank, Xd has become a headache now which has drastically affected the work. Things are not working with multiple errors being thrown which is similar to the pre-september situation.

Tried from cloud as well as locally, but in vain. Even tried creating a new link which also doesnt move beyong the default 50%. I seriously believe that these frequent updates have made XD totally unstable and unreliable now. This is an enterprise edition which has been paid for and me being part of a global automobile giant where work is absolutely critical, this is nothing but frustrating.

I think its time to rethink on an alternative because this cannot go on forever like this. This is affecting our project timelines and sprints and with the current situation, this is going to affect badly in the future as well.

Regards

Sandeep Venugopal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines