• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd push or slide animation not working

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to make an app. And i want to use the drag animation tool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qZjUO1AKXM. To make one of these cool slider animations. But for some reason im doing the same thing as the guy on youtube and its not working. I dont know what to do? And i want to also make quick gifs but i dont kn

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you share a screenshot of your project or a short video? In this way we will be able to understand where the problem is and how to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't really tell what the problem is, unless we see what you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artboard 117 – 1.jpgArtboard 118.jpgArtboard 119.jpgArtboard 120.jpgArtboard 121 – 1.jpgArtboard 121 – 2.jpgArtboard 121.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So those are the designs. Next up: how far did you get with hooking up elements in each design with an Auto Animation, based on a Drag trigger ? It's difficult to tell what you're doing wrong or missing, when we can't see what you've already done. It might be easier if you'd save (a copy of) your file in the cloud, and share it by posting its link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also keep in mind that the video version can only move from every design to the next design, step by step, and completely back, because it's constructed in that way. So you can't just freely move from 0 to 80 to 30 and 0...

BTW: here is my link to a similar example file: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gio33i343rfly81/Slider%20Test%20PV%20191208.xd?dl=0

Again: it only goes with incremental steps from 0 to 100 and back to 0.

Schermafbeelding 2019-12-08 om 21.09.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't create GIFs with Adobe XD.

Record a video in the Preview screen, and quickly turn it into a GIF by using some online conversion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines