Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Rendering Bug in Desktop Preview and in Browser Preview

Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Some rendering problems have been happening in the last three or four versions.

1 - In the desktop preview, in a mobile flow, when the user clicks on an element to go to another screen, this screen is not resized correctly;

image.pngimage.png

2 - On this same screen, a white rectangle is not rendered correctly in the browser preview;

image.png

image.png

3 - Still in the browser preview, in desktop flow, a red rectangle that I have in the footer is also not rendered correctly.

image.pngimage.png

Video showing the problems:

XD Version: 35.0.12.14, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.61.1

My notebook specs:

image.png

I don't know what else to do. My co-workers need these screens ASAP.

Regards,

JC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please test the prototype on a different browser and check if renders correctly or not? If it still doesn't work, will it be possible for you to share the file with us so that we can test this on our end? If yes, please add the file to the shared location and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Notes: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Rishabh!

Thank you very much for responding.

The scaling problem has been solved, but I'm still not sure if it was a bug or not. I don't know why, but the scrolling property of my artboard was set to none, but I don't remember changing this option ... Anyway.

The second problem has not been solved. It happens in the footer that is in the file that I'm going to send you. This problem happens in the new Edge, Chrome and Firefox, but it does not happen in Brave.

I'll send you the link via DM then.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Design mode, make sure all artboards have the same Viewport Height. The one artboard that was extra tall may have had a different Viewport Height.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines