Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD renders the wrong font

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For an unknown reason Adobe XD shows Euclid italic font instead of Euclid regular. Does anyone know how to fix it?

In other apps font appears correctly. I din't had this issue on previous version of Adobe XD.

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did the font come from? Did you download it free or did you purchase it? Have you checked your font folder to ensure that it is installed? I downloaded and tested it and am unable to recreate this issue with Euclid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We bought it for our company. I have checked it and reinstalled a few times. In other apps like word it works fine. For my colleagues on their PCs it also work fine. We use Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you rebooted your pc? Does the font work in XD on your colleagues PCs? I have seen font conflicts sometimes cause a problem like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have rebooted pc, reinstalled the font, reinstalled the XD. Nothing helps. For my colleagues it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you provide more information about the font and on which operating system are you running Adobe XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines