Highlighted

Adobe XD: Share for review - "Unknown error. Please try again later."

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have problem with sharing my prototype for reviewing. It goes to 100%, finishes but after clicking the link there are some "Unknown error. (...)". Don't know what may it be and how to solve it. Below is link for my prototype.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/19392308-12a4-4ca0-7083-af9d7456eb17-6f08/

Thanks for help.

Rob.

This issue has now been resolved. Let us know your observations, and if you are still facing this issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD: Share for review - "Unknown error. Please try again later."

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have problem with sharing my prototype for reviewing. It goes to 100%, finishes but after clicking the link there are some "Unknown error. (...)". Don't know what may it be and how to solve it. Below is link for my prototype.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/19392308-12a4-4ca0-7083-af9d7456eb17-6f08/

Thanks for help.

Rob.

This issue has now been resolved. Let us know your observations, and if you are still facing this issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 05, 2019 1
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

I have tried the steps here: Issue saving xd files to creative cloud

I have also tried:

• Restarting XD
  • Saving the file as both a Creative Cloud Document and a local XD file
  • Restarting my laptop
  • Creating a brand new XD file and sharing that
  • Creating a brand new Creative Cloud Document and sharing that

Adobe please respond, I have a deadline to hit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 1
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and had to resort to exporting a PDF of the flow to have any kind of archive to show.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here

adobe_xd_issue.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

This problem is probably related to a disruption of network services on which the investigation is ongoing. Please wait until we get back to you with more information.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue. All of my published links created before today still work, but literally, anything I create saved in any source folder doesn't load when published. It acts like it uploads/updates and publishes, like normal, but you launch it and it only gives the message "Unknown error. Please try again later."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working now. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that. Thank you for letting us know.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Preran but there is still something wrong. When reviewing the project there are some artboards (screens) without some elements like "BACK" button or even all white without nothing - But it's only on SAFARI. On CHROME there are all ok!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is indeed strange, and doesn't look like something related to network issues. Was the file working OK on both browsers before you came across the error message?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't check out my prototype before this "Unknown error". Maybe other users can answer. Chrome is OK for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 1
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working now for me as well! Thanks for fixing it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tested, working again, thx for fast fix!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9/28/2019 Still not working. Thoughts?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2019 0