Adobe Xd (Share for Review/Share for Dev.) Fonts Not Showing

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I use "Font Awesome" in my designs for icons and some other fonts. Since I need to send my designs to developers, I need to provide them online links from the design file (Share for Review/Share for Dev.) to make the things easy and fast for them. However, the specific fonts I use does not show up in the links. Instead, it replaces them with something else. It will be very helpful if I can get any solution or information about this concern of mine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Xd (Share for Review/Share for Dev.) Fonts Not Showing

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I use "Font Awesome" in my designs for icons and some other fonts. Since I need to send my designs to developers, I need to provide them online links from the design file (Share for Review/Share for Dev.) to make the things easy and fast for them. However, the specific fonts I use does not show up in the links. Instead, it replaces them with something else. It will be very helpful if I can get any solution or information about this concern of mine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mention that they are replaced with "something else" . What you mean? Are they replaced with items from old project?

Please open a new project , add some objects and type , select items for batch and publish for Dev. If it will work that means that something wrong with your project, Please share result.

Thanks 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2019 0