Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Share Links are not full screen on desktop

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am having issues with Adobe XD Share links not providing full-screen views of my web designs. When I activate a link, I now see a white gutter on the left and right, as it is not scaling to view full-screen. It does not matter which "view setting" I use. Also, I have an older link that I did not update from a previous project that worked in full-screen, and once I updated the link it now  has the same issue. 

Please advise how to fix this, 

Thanks in advance, 

Stephen

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen,

We are sorry to hear you are facing issues while previewing the XD prototype link. We would like to know if you are using an external monitor? If yes please unplug the external monitor and then try to preview the link. If no, please share the link with us here so that we can check at our end. What is the OS and XD version of your machine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika, 

I am using the most recent version of Adobe XD, v 31.1.12 (just updated today to see if there was a change)

I have a desktop that uses Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, build v: 10.0.18363 Build 18363. 

I use 3 Benq monitors that are connected to an Nvidia 1060 graphics card. 

To confirm, this is happening now to all projects, not just one!

Here is a project example: https://xd.adobe.com/view/aa6dfea9-0784-4c2b-a723-242278369b07-ff3e/?fullscreen&hints=off

Thanks in advance, 

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines