• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Shared cloud file freezes while loading

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to open this shared file, it gets stuck on the loading screen around 75%. Sometimes it finishes loading, but that's after I unplug my router from the wall, shut down my computer, sign out/sign back into creative cloud. Go through the uninstall/reinstall process. Literally every time I try to open the file this happens. I don't have the option to save locally as other clients are using it and they don't seem to have the same problem. Everything is updated.
Does this have anything to do with file size?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear you are facing trouble opening the file in XD. I would like to know if this is the only shared file you're struggling to open or is it happening with every file. Could you please share the screenshot of your about XD info page?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 8.58.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-08 at 9.16.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-08 at 9.17.11 AM.png
Hi,

Yes. With the one shared file I have it would do that. When I was able to get in and make some changes, I saved a local copy just in case. Later my colleague wasnt able to see the changes I made, and when I would go in to check if they were still saved, on my computer it would show the changes but also show that it was saving (but would just stay stuck on that).
So the next thing I did was try and upload the local file I had copied as a cloud document to be able to create a new link to share with her, but it wouldn't generate a link for me.
So then I emailed her the local copy I had saved, but she said the new changes weren't reflected.

Last night I ran the cleaner tool again for the coresync and upgraded my system to catalina to see if that would help. This morning I was finally able to create a link from the cloud copy I uploaded, but now when I go back to the original shared file I get this:
Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 9.08.02 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for the delay in response. I would request you to please try the steps suggested in the correct answer of this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-2161-while-opening-the-document-in-xd/td-p/10895985?pa... as the screenshot clear indicates the cloud file is not syncing because it has X symbol.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines