• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Shortcuts Suddenly Stopped Working

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the shortcuts have suddenly stopped working. I cant zoom in, use spacebar for handtool or any of the other shortcuts. I have tried restarting my system, re-installing XD but none of them worked out. I am using windows 10. PLEASE HELP!

TOPICS
How to , Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jarry,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Usually, this happens when there is a conflict with any other application so could you please reboot the computer and only launch XD and then check if you are able to use the shortcuts? I'd also request you to test this on different files. If this doesn't help, please share the version of XD and the Windows build. We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response Rishabh. I tried rebooting and only opening XD, opening different files but the problem is still there. My XD version is 34.1.12.9 (starter), Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.61.1 and Windows Build is Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1139).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am so sorry for the delay in response, Jarry. Could you please confirm if you are still facing the issue on the latest version of XD which is 35.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines