Highlighted

Adobe XD shows as disconnected, even when connection is active

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using ver26, XD constantly reports that it is disconnected and won't sync my cloud files up. This issue is intermittent and happens frequently both at work and when I'm working from home

Things I've tried:

• Logging out/logging back into Adobe CC
  • uninstalling/reinstalling XD, Adobe CC
  • restarting computer
  • resetting router (only at home)
  • opening ports 80 and 443 (home only)

As you can see in the attached photo, my current XD document is reporting that it is disconnected, but I have an active working internet connection. Creative Cloud recognizes that I am online, but adobe XD does not.

Any  help would be appreciated.

Hi BardiaDoust,

Sorry to hear you are facing issues while working on Adobe XD. This occurs when there is an issue with the Core Sync. The team is aware of the issue and is working on fixing it so that it doesn't occur even intermittently.  You should be able to see the fix in future releases.

Topics

Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD shows as disconnected, even when connection is active

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using ver26, XD constantly reports that it is disconnected and won't sync my cloud files up. This issue is intermittent and happens frequently both at work and when I'm working from home

Things I've tried:

• Logging out/logging back into Adobe CC
  • uninstalling/reinstalling XD, Adobe CC
  • restarting computer
  • resetting router (only at home)
  • opening ports 80 and 443 (home only)

As you can see in the attached photo, my current XD document is reporting that it is disconnected, but I have an active working internet connection. Creative Cloud recognizes that I am online, but adobe XD does not.

Any  help would be appreciated.

Hi BardiaDoust,

Sorry to hear you are facing issues while working on Adobe XD. This occurs when there is an issue with the Core Sync. The team is aware of the issue and is working on fixing it so that it doesn't occur even intermittently.  You should be able to see the fix in future releases.

Topics

Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BardiaDoust,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BardiaDoust,

Could you please let us know a few more details like

• Which OS version are you working on?
  • Since you mentioned that you are facing in XD 26, have you updated your XD to the latest version XD 27? Are you facing the issue there as well?

Also, we would request you to please generate log files using the information provided in this document <https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html >  which will help the team to analyze the issue better.

Once the files are generated, upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message.

Please send the URL of this forum post for reference.

Let us know if you face any trouble with this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome
 After installing the new version of the adobe xd program, when opening the program it appears as a pile and the program is closed, and also a message appears to me that I am not connected to the Internet on the code that I am connected to the Internet

Screenshot_1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Same issue is happening now in my Adobe XD.
Version : 28.6.12

OS Build : Windows 10 18363.815

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue about the internet. 

May I know how can I solve this problem? 

I can't open my Adobe Xd file now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening the file in XD. Please try the suggestions mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and if that doesn't help. We would request you to please share a few more details like-

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with a specific file or all the files?
  • Is it a cloud document or a local document? If cloud, are you able to see the file at assets.adobe.com?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue since yesterday.

At some point XD would just show "Saving…" for ever. After an hour I assumed it might just display it wrong and closed XD, which did not complain. But I didn't have my changes when opening the file on another computer.

So I tried to reconnect CC, and afterwards the two files I work on would show "Disconnected". Even files shared with me will show that message.

If I look at assets.adobe.com under Cloud Documents, I can see my files. Weird thing is, my main file is showing up twice now, with the same name.

XD version: 29.0.32

Windows 10 Enterprise 1909

Thanks for help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0