Highlighted

Adobe XD Starter plan usage

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a mail from Adobe today saying below...

As of October 2020, Starter plan users will have the following usage limits on sharing prototype links, sharing design spec links and inviting others to work with you on shared documents:

Share links: 1 active shared link

What this means.

I that means i can create only 1 link at time or i can create only one public link at time. will the password URL and Invite URL be available?

please let me know

Thanks

Sohini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD Starter plan usage

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a mail from Adobe today saying below...

As of October 2020, Starter plan users will have the following usage limits on sharing prototype links, sharing design spec links and inviting others to work with you on shared documents:

Share links: 1 active shared link

What this means.

I that means i can create only 1 link at time or i can create only one public link at time. will the password URL and Invite URL be available?

please let me know

Thanks

Sohini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sohini,

Thanks for reaching out. As of October 2020, Adobe XD starter plan will be available with certain limitations in which 1 shared link is one of them in which at a time you can have only 1 shared link. For more information on that you can refer to these articles:

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/changes-to-xd-starter-plan.html

https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/pricing/individual.html

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 1