• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Update 20.2.12.1 Lag, Stutter, Freeze

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i made the mistake of updating my XD yesterday thinking that the newer version would run some of the new features better, but it has caused my whole computer to stutter and lag every few seconds whilst XD is open. I dont know why its done this, but i know its happened because of the update, i went back and installed and old version and tested and sure enough it was the update.

This has all happened unfortunately after files that are active for work have been save and now can only be opened with the new version. I cant for life of me understand why Adobe as made it like this. But now im stuck with a glitched out version of XD thats really irritating to use.

A few other people have posted about this issues, but no one seems to have found a solution yet. But i have already tried all the standard fixes, updated everything, drivers, uninstall, reinstall ect ect but to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monty,

I understand how you feel, I'd feel the same in your situation. Thank you for performing the initial troubleshooting steps. Could you please share the OS and XD version of your machine?

I would suggest getting in touch with our support team by using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html​ and submit your feedback here:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/​

Please let me know if you face any issues with this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Current version of XD is 20.2.12.1 and my OS is windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines