Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Version Update

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Team of 20 we are working together in Shared Document,
To access it we have to be in Same version. if anyone update XD, we all are facing issue.
Adobe releasing updates frequently, is there any way to know upcoming date for XD update release to mark in calender as event

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. While co-editing on a document, it is necessary for all the collaborators to have the latest version of XD however, I understand your concern, so let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. While co-editing on a document, it is necessary for all the collaborators to have the latest version of XD however, I understand your concern, so let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm dealing with a similar issue. However, my collaborator and I both have the "latest" version on our devices even though her version (39.0.12.12) is still newer than mine (38.1.12.2). Working together in XD is a nightmare and we can't seem to get beyond having different versions constantly. Is there ever going to be a fix for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The combination of same-version rule along with constant XD updates popping up randomly is a pure madness and #uxfail, even in our small team. For now, we have agreed to disable XD updates completely and do them only when there are some important bugfixes in a new XD release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines