Highlighted

Adobe XD website design to web development

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am a graphic designer using Adobe XD for the first time. I would like to design a website, but once I'm done with my design, and hand off the files to the web developer....what programing language will he be using? Please point me to some information regarding this. THX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD website design to web development

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am a graphic designer using Adobe XD for the first time. I would like to design a website, but once I'm done with my design, and hand off the files to the web developer....what programing language will he be using? Please point me to some information regarding this. THX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elisen,

Thank you for reaching out. I have found a similar kind of discussion happened in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-to-export-html-css-javascript-from-adobe-xd/td-p/9336611 Would you mind checking the post and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, i'll check this out

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if you still need help with it, check out this article on web development IDEs for a better understanding of languages and their tools.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0