Highlighted

Adobe XD will not launch

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, I tried launching XD and all I get is a white screen that stays open for about 30 seconds before closing. No error or no info. There was an update available so I downloaded it hoping the issue would be fixed but it's doing the same thing.

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.

Any ideas?

Running Windows 10 Home.

Can you try rebooting your machine? We've seen some other people hit this problem due to an update of Creative Cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD will not launch

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, I tried launching XD and all I get is a white screen that stays open for about 30 seconds before closing. No error or no info. There was an update available so I downloaded it hoping the issue would be fixed but it's doing the same thing.

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.

Any ideas?

Running Windows 10 Home.

Can you try rebooting your machine? We've seen some other people hit this problem due to an update of Creative Cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi N0kx,

Sorry that you are unable to use Adobe XD as it is crashing. Could you please try the steps mentioned here: - Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem and tried all of those steps. restarted dozens of times. updated everything. and still nothing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Atul said, try the solutions in this post and let us know if they helped.

Adobe XD won't start on new machine (Windows 10)

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I tried the solutions you provide, and still does not work. After opening the app, white screen and crashes about 10 seconds later.
Last update literally broke the app. Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 2
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 5
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot believe this helped, and would never thought about this. I mean, what the heck, I was pissed of for a moment.

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to dig into this a little with you - any chance I could get you to help me grab logs? Are you on Windows or Mac?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m on Windows 10, latest build at the moment

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect. I'll private message you with the path to the files I need. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

spahadicaprio​  Could you run Log Collector tool from the following link and share us the logs.

How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool

Also please share the NGL_XXX.log file  from the location C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_XXXX\AC\Temp\

Thanks

Vasanth Pai

Adobe XD Team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for late reply, elainecc helped me with my problem, the fix was simple, all I had to do was to restart the pc. Funny, but it worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir,

it's same problem and i was restart also update my window 10 and everthing do but same process to open and directly close

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2019 0