• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD work file missing

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when i was trying to save my file, the app crashed and when i restarted, they prompted me to sign in to my creative cloud account again. I did and when i reopened the app, my file is missing from 'Recent'.

I also cannot locate my files anywhere in the Assets, Cloud and in my computer. But the file name is still showing when i right-click my app icon - LP-HP-020720 (please see image)

Is there any way i can retrieve it again? I've searched online for answers and tried everything.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 2.36.25 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Adobe XD forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Yvonne,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please confirm if it was a local file or a cloud file? If it was a cloud file, please check if you are able to see the file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

If it was a local file, please check if you are able to see the file here: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC

Let us know how it goes, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines