Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD working really slowly

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My Adobe XD has been working really slowly and sometimes will take up to 10 minutes to even open my design file. Even when it opens, it is hard to move around the screen and it becomes quite glitchy. I wouldn't say I even have many artboards or components on the document (although the images I am using are quite large and high quality). 

I saw this may be due to the update, so I uninstalled the update but it wouldn't let me open any documents I created while using the most recent update. 

Is there anything I can do? Would this have anything to do with the fact that my mac doesn't have the most recent software update (Catalina)? 

I thought this may have something to do with being close to running out of cloud storage, but I have bought more cloud storage and I am still having the same issues. 

Any help is appreciated, I really need this to work I am using this program for my HSC major work!! Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with this. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the macOS.
  2. Is it slow while working on a specific file or all the files?
  3. If on a specific file, is that file a cloud document or local document?
  4. Is it slow all the time or while performing certain actions?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines