Highlighted

Adobe XD

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour la communauté francophone 🙂

J'ai une question. J'aimerais créer une application pour une entreprise ou je travaille (si possible de le mettre sur App Store & Playstore)

J'ai des idées et j'ai déjà essayé cependant j'aimerais pourvoir essayer sur mon smartphone si tout fonctionne bien

Vous avez des conseils à me donner ? 🙂

Bonne soirée 

Topics

Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe XD

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour la communauté francophone 🙂

J'ai une question. J'aimerais créer une application pour une entreprise ou je travaille (si possible de le mettre sur App Store & Playstore)

J'ai des idées et j'ai déjà essayé cependant j'aimerais pourvoir essayer sur mon smartphone si tout fonctionne bien

Vous avez des conseils à me donner ? 🙂

Bonne soirée 

Topics

Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a mobile view app for your XD prototypes from Adobe. This will let you preview and test your designs on actual devices. However, XD will not generate a working, stand-alone application that can be submitted to the app stores. You will still need to code the application using other tools.

I hope this helps and google translated your question correctly.

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines