• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After reopening the file, the file seems to be corupt and shows grey color over the elements in XD.

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a screen and suddenly XD minimised and wasnt opening. and then when it opened up it asked wether to save or not. When i reopenend, this is what i got. All dark grey screens over my elements Help please.XD.jpg

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with the file in XD. Would you mind confirming if you've tried signing out of XD and restarted the machine and sign back in? If it's a cloud document, please try to open the file from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it wasnt a cloud document and signing in again after resarting didnt help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you midn trying to copy the entire content into a new file and let us know if that helps?

We will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines