Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After the Latest updated of XD, it is crashing very frequently

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am facing lot of closing issues with XD after the latest XD update. Yesterday, I lost my cloud file and could not save in the clould file. My whole work of yesterday's is lost. When I opened the file today, it says, Sorry we can't open this document.

Adobe XD Team, Please look into this mess update of XD and resolve it on high priority. Even today, I am unable to work on XD. Same issues.

Regards,

Suresh P 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Suresh,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to open the files in XD. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Are you unable to open this specfic file or all the files? Please check the version history of the file as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/versioning-faq.html#:~:text=and%20select%20it.-,Click.... and see if you're able to see the changes you made yesterday.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines