• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After today's outage, I'm looking for a way to export my XD Prototypes to HTML/CSS/JS for demos

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In an effort to reduce our dev time making client demos, I use XD Prototypes to give our clients a feel for what we can build.

After the outage today, and a meeting where I was reduced to swiping through images of my artboards, I need a solution that allows me to take everything I've created-- artboard, buttons, tranisitions, etc-- and export it to a local version of the prototype. 

I've looked at a few of the plugins for XD, but none of them give me the visual fidelity and features that the standard Adobe prototype does. Anyone know of a plugin that might help?

Thanks!

PS- Adobe, maybe don't make so much rely on your cloud? I'd love to see the figures of how much money your customers lost as a result of your incompetence today. 

TOPICS
Import and export , Plug-ins , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble exporting the prototype. We had a similar discussion in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-to-export-html-css-javascript-from-adobe-xd/td-p/9336611 please try the suggested plugin and let us know if that helps.

Let me know if this is not what you're looking for.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines