• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After XD Update 29..0.32.13- unable to open Cloud Document files as its Saving

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem today with the new XD update version 29.0.32.13. Opening my previously stored Cloud Documents it is putting ALL the files in this limbo state since the update “Saving”- so far it has been over 30 min.

On my laptop I hadn’t updated to  29.0.32.13, so I tried to open a couple of the Cloud Document files and I got an error that said something like File Not Found.

How long do I wait for XD to finish Saving my files?  Usually it takes a few seconds

p.s. It is very important the prototype links do not get broken or I have to create new links because developers outside my company are using them to build the  project.

Please Advise

Saving State Example XD 29.png

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Rishabh,

Thank you for your suggestions, unfortunatly I needed a resolution yesterday. 

I was able to resolve the problem by following these steps. 

1) Force Close XD

2) Unistall XD Update 29..0.32.13

3) Reinstalled the prev version 28.9

4) Turned off Creative Cloud from Auto Updating any my apps.

Carrie

In the future should I have this same problem I will follow the instructions you provided today in https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. It shouldn't take that long for saving the file. Could you please confirm if it is happening with all the cloud files or a specific one? Also, I would request you to try the steps below:

1. Please ensure that the core sync should be up to date. For more information about core sync and how to update it, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html
  2. Please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app, close all Adobe related processes from activity monitor in macOS, or from Task manager if you have Windows and check again after signing in on Adobe CC desktop app and launching XD from there.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rishabh,

Thank you for your suggestions, unfortunatly I needed a resolution yesterday. 

I was able to resolve the problem by following these steps. 

1) Force Close XD

2) Unistall XD Update 29..0.32.13

3) Reinstalled the prev version 28.9

4) Turned off Creative Cloud from Auto Updating any my apps.

Carrie

In the future should I have this same problem I will follow the instructions you provided today in https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines