Highlighted

Again issues with "no undos", random behaviors in objects and text tool problems.

Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, after some days without significant issues, I've experienced the following issues that I already reported a week or so ago (https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/undo-not-working-components-locked-by-no-reason-etc-lost-1-h...)

• Text objects behavior randomly... jumping text when I try to move, and flickering paragraphs animating from left aligned to centered aligned interminently. (even, the left/centered icons on toolbar disapears)
  • Line heights broken when I select the text with the Text Tool. When I deselect it, line height turns to normal again.
  • Although I select the selection tool, text is still in edition mode. Clicking outside the text doesn't work.
  • UNDO doesn't work.
  • Save don't work
  • I've to reboot it.

My machine configuration is the following one.

• XD Version 31.22.3 - Cretive cloud sync 4.3.57.2
  • Dell running Windows 10 / Intel i7-4770 @ 3.40Ghz / 16gb RAM / SDD 250GB
  • The file is a new one than the one I created in my last post.

Below: Select tool active, text still in edit mode. If I try to move it, it moves randomly and jumps from left aligned to center aligned intermitently. Left/center icons dissapear.

Capture.jpg

Topics

Crash on windows, Known Issue, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Again issues with "no undos", random behaviors in objects and text tool problems.

Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, after some days without significant issues, I've experienced the following issues that I already reported a week or so ago (https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/undo-not-working-components-locked-by-no-reason-etc-lost-1-h...)

• Text objects behavior randomly... jumping text when I try to move, and flickering paragraphs animating from left aligned to centered aligned interminently. (even, the left/centered icons on toolbar disapears)
  • Line heights broken when I select the text with the Text Tool. When I deselect it, line height turns to normal again.
  • Although I select the selection tool, text is still in edition mode. Clicking outside the text doesn't work.
  • UNDO doesn't work.
  • Save don't work
  • I've to reboot it.

My machine configuration is the following one.

• XD Version 31.22.3 - Cretive cloud sync 4.3.57.2
  • Dell running Windows 10 / Intel i7-4770 @ 3.40Ghz / 16gb RAM / SDD 250GB
  • The file is a new one than the one I created in my last post.

Below: Select tool active, text still in edit mode. If I try to move it, it moves randomly and jumps from left aligned to center aligned intermitently. Left/center icons dissapear.

Capture.jpg

Topics

Crash on windows, Known Issue, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the frustration and sorry to hear you're having trouble with XD. We have the latest version of XD available as 32.2. Could you please try updating to the current version and let us know if that helps?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!... I typed yhe wrong version (in fact, I copy pasted all the computer info from the previous post to save time) The version  which gave me issues is the latest one. I update automatically XD. ALso, I've observed many anomalies with line heights... 

Capture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines