• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my Xd cloud files are gone after upgrade

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sent an email on June 11th that my adobe creative cloud membership has increased from 100GB to 1TB at no charge to me. When I logged onto my machine today, I saw where the creative cloud application was updated. I went to open Adobe Xd and it said that I was logged out and I had to log back in. So I opened Creative Cloud and it required me to input my credentials. After signing in there was an update for Adobe Xd that I started. After the update was done I went to open Adobe Xd and noticed that all my cloud documents were gone. I cannot find any way to recover them. Is there any way I can recover the files that are now missing since this upgrade? Last time I opened Adobe Xd was to download a copy of 1 of my files to send to a coworker to use on June 11th and all my files were there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Ok, I found out what happend. I was told to download creative cloud before my company issued a licese for me. It wouldn't let me selected buisness as the type so I did personal to get started. When the upgrade happend I had to log back in, this time I hit buisness for the email account type as I forgot what I did last time. So this created 2 different accounts for me with the same email. I found all my work in that first "personal" account and I have downloaded everything now. I am good. Forum a

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I found out what happend. I was told to download creative cloud before my company issued a licese for me. It wouldn't let me selected buisness as the type so I did personal to get started. When the upgrade happend I had to log back in, this time I hit buisness for the email account type as I forgot what I did last time. So this created 2 different accounts for me with the same email. I found all my work in that first "personal" account and I have downloaded everything now. I am good. Forum admin you can close this item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you're able to identify the root cause of your problem and able to solve it. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. 

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there  no way to migrate these files without downloading? its a hassel to do this manually

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was advised to share each cloud file with myself. This is very clunky, can only be performed file by file and loses all comments and updates... i suggest working on a quick export, or migrate with option for these files. Maybe other users wouldfind this helpful. Thinking ahead to when I need to addess all the files of a team memeber when they are on vacation or something. Admin cloud access to all team files should also be a thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Matt East,

Thanks for sharing the workaround for migrating files. We would also request you to please check this article: Back up or transfer XD assets which might also help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines