This conversation has been locked.

All the XD cloud doc services are currently down

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the something went wrong error from my links. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

The issue causing impact has been resolved and all impacted services are currently operating normally. Let us know if you continue to face issues.

Topics

Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating XD Share link - error 44:63 

Pic provided

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unbelievable. Entire workflow for the last 2 hours has halted because creative cloud is down.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We’re currently seeing issues with some of our services that run on AWS. Our teams are working urgently to get back online as soon as possible. Stay tuned here for updates: https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE. Hope it will be fixed soon.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue causing impact has been resolved and all impacted services are currently operating normally. Let us know if you continue to face issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
I am still experiencing issues with my sharing for development feature. 
Since last weekend, the file cannot be shared for development, it will just be stuck at 0%. 
The last time that i was able to share that file was early last week. 
Tried with offline version and wasn't able to share either. 

Please do advice on what to do with this. Really need to get this working as the client has been waiting for almost a week.

Thank you! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this isn't a recent issue, I suggest getting in touch with the tech support team http://adobe.ly/1PASjLX using this link.

You can also try the solutions mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Some issues of this nature are because of components getting corrupt. If you are up to it,  you can remove components one by one to see if any of those is causing the issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines