Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alt button problem

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day!

Already a few weeks there is some kind of error. Every time I press the Alt button, a piece of text appears. I thought I would fix it in new versions, but the problem does not disappear. I have two computers: MacBook and Aimag. And all the same mistake. How to fix it? Downloading a new version does not help. MacOS Mojave 10.14.5 (18F132).  Adobe XD version 19.2.22.3   Video link - errorxd.mov — Yandex.Disk

5rhfacfwrxjyX1gMDENFY3e2UJsksIESotHu1nPPNX_bvWZahJs0Y_gduHOKOukla9LOlbhKPg54M5DIVf6erw%3D%3D?uid=0&filename=2019-06-05_14-53-12.png&disposition=inline&hash=&limit=0&content_type=image%2Fpng&tknv=v2&size=2880x1402

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

I added the XD application to the exclusion list in the Punto Switcher application. Now everything is fine. Thank you for your help! For now, so I will work, if it is convenient, then okay))

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this issue. That is definitely not the normal behavior. I will check with the team and get back to you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick question: Did you copy an XD object before using the ALT option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I usually use this function to quickly copy or measure the distance to another object. But now every time you need to delete this piece of text. Already tired of doing it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the new file the same thing happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your observations. Can you try doing the following and let me know?

Let me know if you are still able to reproduce this issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have Windows 10, I have MacOS Mojave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for overlooking your initial info about the OS. Can you try using the procedure in this video to clear the clipboard on a Mac. I tried and it worked for me. Clear Clipboard Mac and Windows 7 8 and 10 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I repeated the action. Did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the exact same error is reproduced

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying. I wanted to check if this is related to a similar bug the team is investigating. That doesn't seem to be the case. I will check with the team and get back to you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with info on the language of the keyboard that you are using?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Russian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I just noticed. I have a keyboard layout set in English. But when I hold down the ALT button, the Russian turns on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Conflict detected! I have the Punto Switcher application installed. In this application, the alt button is involved. When I enter the text in English, but I need to write in Russian, then pressing the alt key automatically translates the keyboard layout into Russian. But before such a conflict was not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added the XD application to the exclusion list in the Punto Switcher application. Now everything is fine. Thank you for your help! For now, so I will work, if it is convenient, then okay))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting your solution here. It will help other users in a similar situation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines