Highlighted

An AI file opened into XD shows only one art board.

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully opened AI files with multiple artboards in XD. One specific AI file that I am now trying to open in XD only opens the first artboard. I have not had any issues opening other AI files in XD. This has never happened before. Any ideas?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

For anyone running into the same issue, don't save your Illustrator file to AI 2020. That seems to be the issue.

Topics

Desktop, How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

An AI file opened into XD shows only one art board.

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully opened AI files with multiple artboards in XD. One specific AI file that I am now trying to open in XD only opens the first artboard. I have not had any issues opening other AI files in XD. This has never happened before. Any ideas?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

For anyone running into the same issue, don't save your Illustrator file to AI 2020. That seems to be the issue.

Topics

Desktop, How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terry,

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for posting the solution that worked for you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines