• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An Artboard is missing after sharing for development in XD version(21.2.12.3)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a doubt.

I created a project with 2 artboards and shared it with the developer. But after sharing we saw that one step was missing in the project, so I added one more artboard to the project and put it to share again. What happens is that this new artboard does not appear to the developer at all.

I already saved the doc with another name, changed the name of artboard and even generated a new sharing link, but nothing worked.

Could anyone tell me how it is possible to do this?

Thank you

The Title was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for reaching out. This definitely isn't something we have seen before. I'd like to know a few more details like: -

• Is it happening with a single file or all the files?
  • What is the OS and XD version you are using?

Could you please share the file with me over a private message so that I can investigate the issue at my end? In order to share the file,

upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message.

Please send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Let me know if you face any issues with this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check to see if the artboard is linked to another in prototype

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had two artboards made and had already generated the prototype. What I did later was duplicate one of the artboards and update the prototype link. This didn't work, so I tried to generate a new prototype link and it didn't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for performing the troubleshooting steps at your end, Rodrigo. I have sent you a DM. Could you please check and respond so that we can investigate it further?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines