Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchor text does not work within the same artboard

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have an issue with my XD file. I wish to link 5 different texts to parts of the page below and even though I follow the instructions and the cursor appears, they all lead to the beginning of the artboard.

Is there any steps I am missing or a problem?

FYI this is what I do: 

Click the prototyping wire to view the Interaction panel and then:

• Trigger: Set to Tap.
  • Action Type: Set to Scroll To
  • Destination: Select the destination group of objects. I have to mention here that I have copied the illustrations from AI to XD. The group of objects are separated by layers in AI though. 
  • Y-offset: Enter the y-offset value that is relative to the top of the wired object. Drag the y-offset handle to the left of the artboard and observe that the y-offset value changes. 
  • Easing: Select an option to simulate easing effects. For example, select Ease-Out to ease-out your animations from your prototype.
  • Duration: Enter the time duration. The maximum duration you can set between two transitioning artboards is 5 s.
  •  

Thank you in advance! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Hello everyone, 

after spending hours and hours I realized my mistake: I had to set my viewpoint height correctly. 

I share it this here, in case some other user experiences something similar. 

With kind regards, 

Eleni 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elen,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble applying anchor text in XD. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on windows machine. Would you mind telling us if you're having trouble with a specific file or all the file? Please share the OS and XD version of your machine.

We will try our best to help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

please find attached the file. My intention is to highlight that when someone presses on the words: Newsletter, Webinar, Partner, DSGVO, Alle E-Mails will be redirected to the dedicated parts of the page. 

Thank you for your prompt answer and looking forward to hearing again from you!

With kind regards, 

Eleni https://xd.adobe.com/view/90fd9af0-de8c-4c99-bbf8-269956cf2f8a-c5ae/?fullscreen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I think the problem is that even though I am linking to a specific group of objects or one object, XD still links to the whole page. How could I surpass this problem?

With kind regards, 

Eleni 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

after spending hours and hours I realized my mistake: I had to set my viewpoint height correctly. 

I share it this here, in case some other user experiences something similar. 

With kind regards, 

Eleni 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting what worked for you. This will definitely help our customers to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines