Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Angle plugin Request had an error: ${req.status}

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

i just installed the Angle pllugin for mockups in XD but evertime i try to commit the artboard to the mockup i get this error message: Request had an error: ${req.status} can somebody tell me what to do, i think it has to do with connecting to a server or something.

thanks in advance,

TOPICS
Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind posting your query here:  https://forums.creativeclouddeveloper.com on XD plugin developer platform so that our plugin experts and developers can help you with the query?

For immediate assistance, you may also get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on my windows machine. I have attached the screenshot of the Angle plugin and applied the mockups on two shapes and it worked.

Screenshot_2.png

Could you please share a short video of your workflow for better understanding? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i made a video of my workflow. Maybe this information can help determine the problem i just updated my adobe  XD to 30.212 but in the version before it also gave me this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the video. Would you mind switching to a different network and then try again? 

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

read below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i only have 1 Wifi access and i don't have permission to access the router. What should i do??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind posting your query here:  https://forums.creativeclouddeveloper.com on XD plugin developer platform so that our plugin experts and developers can help you with the query?

For immediate assistance, you may also get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you find the solution?💔😭

ihave same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines