Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated component button?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

maybe it's just too obviously simple, but I haven't been able to find an answer as how you create the above.

I want to create a two state button: green color for OffMouseOver and red color for OnMouseOver. Easy peasy. I create two artboards and connect them in prototype mode.

But this solution is clumsy since I have to recreate the button animation between each and every artboard. What I of course want is to make a an animated component that you can drop onto any artboard as you like that contains the animation in itself.

How is this super basic component made?

Regards

Johan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand it could be a very helpful feature for you. We would request you to please upvote the feature requests by Kenneth and add your voice. Please let us know if you face any issues with this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines