• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animating a "raise" within hover state?

Contributor ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all my other hover state variables set on a button but I can't figure out how to also "raise" that button 5 pixels upon hover. Adjusting position within the hover state also changes the position of the null state.

Also tried prototyping the "raise" by utilizing a second artboard but that requires a click and looks clunky when transitioning.

Am I missing something?

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Hi Harshika, thanks for the reply. I actually just figured this out; You need to move everyting *inside* the component, not the component *itself*.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

Thank you for reaching out. I am not quite sure of the workflow you are working on. Is it possible for you to share a short video or the screenshot of your workflow for better understanding? We will try our best to help.

I am also keeping the discussion open for experts on this forum for any suggestion.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, thanks for the reply. I actually just figured this out; You need to move everyting *inside* the component, not the component *itself*.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh wow. Glad to hear you are able to resolve the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines