Highlighted

Animation lag when live link is published

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I've created a file in Adobe XD, latest version. But what i'm finding is that any animations I've added for page transitions using Auto animate, they look fine in the Desktop preview, but once I publish a shared link they are very laggy when I load them. Is there a solution for this?

Using Adobe XD 23.1.32.2
Mac OS Mojave

Thanks

Topics

How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animation lag when live link is published

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I've created a file in Adobe XD, latest version. But what i'm finding is that any animations I've added for page transitions using Auto animate, they look fine in the Desktop preview, but once I publish a shared link they are very laggy when I load them. Is there a solution for this?

Using Adobe XD 23.1.32.2
Mac OS Mojave

Thanks

Topics

How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andys70723697,

Sorry that you're having trouble previewing prototype on web. I'd request you to update Adobe XD to version 24.1.22 and share the results. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines