Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animations for carousels

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

In Adobe XD, designers can use auto-animation in combination with drag-and-drop gestures to create micro-interactions between artboards to create rich prototype experiences such as drag-and-drop, animations for carousels, cards, and lists or progress indicators.

There is a question. Can I create animations within the same artboard? I am making a prototype of the mobile version of the site, one long page. It is problematic to use several artboards. I found lessons only for prototyping mobile applications in Adobe XD, or lessons for creating different pages of a site. But I need to use only one artboard without adding additional artboards. Help me please!

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you are looking for this functionality: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13616781-carousel-... If so, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice. 

Please let me know if I misunderstood your query. I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi)) Yes, it is. I need this function or its equivalent. If I understand you correctly, this functionality does not exist in Adobe XD? I hope the developers add it as soon as they can

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines