Highlighted

Antialiasing in XD.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Anyone knows if it's possible to handle aliasing and antialing of the elements inside Xd?

I need the objects to have sharp edges without antialiasing.

Thank you!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Spas K. | Adobe Community Professional

You cannot turn AA off. And for the export, the options are also quite limited. There might be some plugin that will allow you to export with such options, but I haven't seen it.

Not sure if I understand how turning AA off would affect the color palette in any significant way, but you can always create some sort of action in photoshop and batch process exported assets through it to achieve the desired result.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Antialiasing in XD.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Anyone knows if it's possible to handle aliasing and antialing of the elements inside Xd?

I need the objects to have sharp edges without antialiasing.

Thank you!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Spas K. | Adobe Community Professional

You cannot turn AA off. And for the export, the options are also quite limited. There might be some plugin that will allow you to export with such options, but I haven't seen it.

Not sure if I understand how turning AA off would affect the color palette in any significant way, but you can always create some sort of action in photoshop and batch process exported assets through it to achieve the desired result.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you're looking for this functionality: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17258507-allow-sel... If yes, please submit your feedback and upvote the request and if not, we'd request you to please submit a new request so that our engineering team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Objects in Xd are generally sharp. If something isn't, it's size or position might not be an exact number and the edge falls between 2 pixels, so you get a blurry line. You should post a screenshot of said objects that have a blurry edge. Another thing - do they become sharp if you zoom in or out?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I need, in specific, is to have an output image with limited palette (216 colors only), for that reason I have to use limited rounded objects, since the blurry line generated by antialiasing could be "strange" for the color palette limitation. So my question is, can I completely turn Off antialiasing in xd, for everything(text, images and shapes)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 1