Highlighted

Any plans to support adobe xd on linux?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is quite a pain to have to run a whole virtual machine just to work with one software.

Any plans to have adobe xd available natively on linux or as a web application?

Hi there,

We understand your frustration. Unfortunately, this is not possible as of now and I am not sure when it will be available. However, we have seen multiple votes and feedbacks on this UV: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17194553-linux-version-of-adobe-xd

We would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Any plans to support adobe xd on linux?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is quite a pain to have to run a whole virtual machine just to work with one software.

Any plans to have adobe xd available natively on linux or as a web application?

Hi there,

We understand your frustration. Unfortunately, this is not possible as of now and I am not sure when it will be available. However, we have seen multiple votes and feedbacks on this UV: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17194553-linux-version-of-adobe-xd

We would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand your frustration. Unfortunately, this is not possible as of now and I am not sure when it will be available. However, we have seen multiple votes and feedbacks on this UV: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17194553-linux-ver...

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I've surely cast my vote 😄

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 1