• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANYONE CAN HELP ME?? I CANT CONNECT TO ADOBE CLOUD

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had installed Adobe XD from the adobe website, and connect it to adobe cloud. but now I can't connect to adobe cloud so I can't create a new adobe xd project, like this. although I already restart my laptop and the creative cloud service

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Hi Kanakura, in addition to what Italosan mentioned please try the steps mentioned here (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html) and let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you checked if there are any updates available for the Creative Cloud app? Also, try uninstalling Adobe XD and installing it directly from the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kanakura, in addition to what Italosan mentioned please try the steps mentioned here (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html) and let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines