• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone know an Adobe XD Slack workspace administrator who can provide an invitation so I can join and contribute?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I'd like to join and contribute to the Adobe XD slack community = http://bit.ly/2FyI2AO. Anyone know an Adobe XD Slack workspace administrator who can provide an invitation so I can join and contribute?

Much appreciated!

- recent Adobe XD adopter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

You should be able to join by going to this URL: http://bit.ly/2FyI2AO Let us know how this goes for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to join by going to this URL: http://bit.ly/2FyI2AO Let us know how this goes for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to use this link but every time I click on button (Join our slack) I get "No longer active invite link" message. Is there a way to connect Adobe XD slack channel? Clear the cache didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Slack says that link invite has expired. I would need it to join slack XD for the Daily Challenge. Could you please help me with an updated invite link to slack for XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's changed - check out this link! Behance :: Daily Creative Challenge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!!! I can now join the challenge!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also encourage you to post all your feedback and suggestions in UserVoice Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs​

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know, thank you for the recommendation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is there a new Slack link for the upcoming AdobeXD Creative Challenge? The link on the signup leads to error page "This invite link in no longer active."

Create account | Slack

Thank you!

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on the new link to the Slack channel? The invite no longer exists - I don't want to be involved in daily challenges, just talk to other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah, you are welcome to open a discussion for Adobe XD here and the community, as well as the staff, would be happy to help you. About the slack channel, you may use this link: - Create Account | Slack to join the slack channel for XD daily Challenge.

Please share your email address in a private message with me so that I can set up an invite for you.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I have also joined the daily XD challenge and want to join Slack, too.

The link invite says the link is no longer active.
Can the Slack invite me, too? [E-mail removed by moderator.]

Thank you!

Julee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same thing. my email is [E-mail removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public  forum, not Adobe support.  Please don't post your e-mail addresses in public. 

Send a private message to  Atul by clicking on his forum screen name and then the Message button.  See screenshot.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for helping out here Nancy, much appreciated.

Juleekim & Fasdf123, could you please try to use this link in incognito mode and let us know in case it works for you?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link is not working now. Can you please provide me an update link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines