Highlighted

Apple iOS UI Kits

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed the symbols package but I can seem to get them to work, after I did the installation, I went to "File" "Get UI Kits" "Apple iOS" but it always take me to the download page. What else do I need to do to make it work?

Thank you,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chris W. Griffith | Adobe Community Professional

Those kits are maintained by Apple, download the DMG file and open it up. If you are on Windows, a DMG file is really just a zip file. If you change the extenstion, you should be able to get the items inside.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Apple iOS UI Kits

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed the symbols package but I can seem to get them to work, after I did the installation, I went to "File" "Get UI Kits" "Apple iOS" but it always take me to the download page. What else do I need to do to make it work?

Thank you,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Chris W. Griffith | Adobe Community Professional

Those kits are maintained by Apple, download the DMG file and open it up. If you are on Windows, a DMG file is really just a zip file. If you change the extenstion, you should be able to get the items inside.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I am on a Mac but I don't understand what to do, I am a newby with this new App, could you explain a little more in depth please?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 0