Highlighted

Apply a border/stroke to 1 side of a rectangle

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is 2020 and I still cannot apply border on one or more side of a rectangle.

What is the point of the voting system at https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12945942-apply-a-b...(Posted 4 years ago)

- Not in backlog
- Not in feature under review

- Zero consideration

Please help @HARSHIKA VERMA @Preran

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I completely understand your concern regarding this feature. I have personally shared your feedback with the team for making improvements in the future. Unfortunately, the team doesn't have any updates on the feature.  I would suggest you to please stay tuned to the uservoice page for updates. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Design, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Apply a border/stroke to 1 side of a rectangle

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is 2020 and I still cannot apply border on one or more side of a rectangle.

What is the point of the voting system at https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12945942-apply-a-b...(Posted 4 years ago)

- Not in backlog
- Not in feature under review

- Zero consideration

Please help @HARSHIKA VERMA @Preran

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I completely understand your concern regarding this feature. I have personally shared your feedback with the team for making improvements in the future. Unfortunately, the team doesn't have any updates on the feature.  I would suggest you to please stay tuned to the uservoice page for updates. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Design, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 1