Highlighted

Apply Shadow to Mask Group

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A feaure I commonly use is "mask with shape" to create perfectly sized and positioned media for my designs.

However in my most common use case, applying a mask to a photo to place in my design, I no longer have the ability to use a shadow. The actual group "Mask Group" does not even feature the shadow option. The mask shape and photo file within the group do in fact retain the option to add a shadow however they do not do anything once applied. 

My current work around is creating a basic shape the same dimensions behind it with a shadow, but this is has caused a little confusion on hand off. 

Could we please add shadow capability to Mask Group? Please and Thank You!

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Apply Shadow to Mask Group

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A feaure I commonly use is "mask with shape" to create perfectly sized and positioned media for my designs.

However in my most common use case, applying a mask to a photo to place in my design, I no longer have the ability to use a shadow. The actual group "Mask Group" does not even feature the shadow option. The mask shape and photo file within the group do in fact retain the option to add a shadow however they do not do anything once applied. 

My current work around is creating a basic shape the same dimensions behind it with a shadow, but this is has caused a little confusion on hand off. 

Could we please add shadow capability to Mask Group? Please and Thank You!

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines