• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying Component text styling to unstyled text

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have an idea how to apply text styling from previously created text-component to a non-styled text box, just like the way we do it in InDesign using Paragraph styles or Character styles? So for example, I have an XD doc and the text or copy - titles and paragraphs have different styling to what's is in the componenets. And i want the componenet stylign to be applying to all the copy across various artboards in this one files. Would be nice if there was a 'apply component' or 'apply componenet styling' feature in XD.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Thanks Harshika. Don't think this article provides me the answer I need. Will submit feedback on XD UserVoice.

Thanks

Sheetal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheetal,

Thanks for reaching out. We would request you to please check out this article tutorial: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/how-to/add-style-text.html which might help you. If you think that doesn't help, please submit your feedback on our XD UserVoice page so that we can keep a track of your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Harshika. Don't think this article provides me the answer I need. Will submit feedback on XD UserVoice.

Thanks

Sheetal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines