• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Area Text Auto-animate animation on Shared Design Review Links no longer works

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First artboard contains area text that auto-animates to 2nd artboard where same area text is larger, rather than a smooth animation from one to the other, I find the smaller text disappear and reappear larger. I noticed this in Shared Design Review Links only. Links I’d shared/published many weeks ago now appear to have this error. 

Desktop Preview work as normal/expected.

Shared Design Review Link:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/72f35b27-5118-4437-777c-3018d88a4dcf-04c2/

Thanks,

Joel 

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel,

Thanks for reaching out. I tested this on my end and I was unable to reproduce this on Windows 10 and XD 29.0.32. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD and the Operating System.
  2. Is it happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Is it only happening with a file created in the older version or have you tested this on the latest version as well?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Yes sure. 

1. Adobe Xd version 29.0.32.13, mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.4
  2. Multiple files 
  3. Not only happening with a file created in the older version, yes tested with latest version. 

Thanks, 

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel,

Thanks for sharing the details, please check this prototype (https://xd.adobe.com/view/a64b2f8f-f99d-4289-6796-4d5cfc79c9b8-d07a/). It appears to be working as expected.

Please share the screenshot of the trigger in the "Property Inspector" of "Prototype mode". 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I checked it out and it looks good. The text used, is it Area Text or Point Text?

This—https://xd.adobe.com/view/be5845ef-59f0-4378-4de4-90a5cb42f455-c869/—is with Area Text and does not work as expected. 

Below is a screenshot—of the trigger in the "Property Inspector" of "Prototype mode"—of a relevant document I think you requested.

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 22.09.52.png

Thanks, 

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel,

The prototype which I shared earlier had point text, please check this one with area text (https://xd.adobe.com/view/e30b1787-4c15-400d-6904-ad63f43988aa-953a/). It is working fine as well. 

I'd like to know if you have updated to the latest build XD 29.2. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I checked it and it looks fine, normal animation, no disappearance. 

The link I shared previously still does not work as expected. 

My Xd version is 29.2.32.3

Thanks,

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to let you know this problem remains unresolved for me. I just tested it again. 

https://xd.adobe.com/view/291894d8-f07b-49c1-8b73-4fed7e23ea89-7c4b/

Thanks, 

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can reproduce this issue: in Web Preview Auto-Animate only works with Point Text, not Area Text

(XD 32.0.22.11 on macOS 10.13.6)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel,

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing the issue on XD 32 version. We will investigate on the issue and try to test on macOS and then log a bug for the issue.

Thanks for testing, Kenneth and sharing the observation. Is it possible for you to share the video with us or me over a PM? I will escalate it to the team for investigation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Harshika, this is easy to reproduce:

Point Text

https://xd.adobe.com/view/02ebbf18-578e-4321-9ffb-44b716734b19-57b8/

Area Text

https://xd.adobe.com/view/1cec0227-c83b-4343-963b-c474a0abf97d-49bf/

Above two are identical (in fact both from a single XD file, using new Flows feature 😉 ) apart from one is Point Text and the other is Area Text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the links, Ken. Actually as we are working from home, we are having shortage of devices that decreases our testing process.  I have logged a bug for the issue so that our engineering team can look into it. In the meantime, could you please confirm if it's happening on XD 32.1 version as well?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines